RuckaScape
April 20, 2024, 02:11:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Click here to apply for a staff position.

Home Help Search Staff Page Login Register  

My Name

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Name  (Read 99 times)
Nick
[move]I h4x u dawg[/move]
Mithril Poster

Respect: 0

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2010, 02:44:56 am »

My name will be changing frequently. It is always this account though. The account was originally named Nick, but it has been changed many times. The most current of which is just barely to your left. I also take name suggestions. Just post something funny and it might end up as my name. The max name length is like 50 characters I think so you've got some room to work with... If you have a good suggestion and I use it then you get 100mil in game. Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 12:17:01 am by Nick » Report Spam   Logged

It's like Google with benefits! All you have to do is use their search engine. Every time you search you have a chance to win! There are a ton of other ways to win points. When you get enough you can obtain items like iPhones, iPads, Wiis, jewelry, and a ton of other stuff. It is completely legit and safe! I have used it for a little over two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I've won an item in the sweepstakes and have redeemed other prize from the store. Send me a message if you have any questions or if you sign up. All you have to do is click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page. Good luck.
Nick
Mithril Poster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 12:14:41 am »

Names already used:

Ry60003333
TriniBoy
Mooshu
Kane
Kryptonite
Ross
Eon9
PimpDaddyDuke
Report Spam   Logged

It's like Google with benefits! All you have to do is use their search engine. Every time you search you have a chance to win! There are a ton of other ways to win points. When you get enough you can obtain items like iPhones, iPads, Wiis, jewelry, and a ton of other stuff. It is completely legit and safe! I have used it for a little over two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I've won an item in the sweepstakes and have redeemed other prize from the store. Send me a message if you have any questions or if you sign up. All you have to do is click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page. Good luck.
Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

Respect: 9001

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 11:54:50 am »

You didn't use my name -.-
Report Spam   Logged

I jizz right in my pants every time you're next to me.
And when we're holding hands it's like havin' sex with me.

I'M THE FUCKIN OWNER I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!
Nick
Mithril Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 04:30:04 pm »

Oh yes I did. I used it for like 3 hours and then changed it to Kryp, then to Diek 15 mins later, then to Eon9. (:
Report Spam   Logged

Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 06:07:11 pm »

WTF Angry You now have 9000 strikes gf owner impersonating!!!!!!!!

~Joke Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Nick
Mithril Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 06:11:32 pm »

Lol, I had to change your name for me to do it. (:
Report Spam   Logged

Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 06:12:21 pm »

To what..?  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

Nick
Mithril Poster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 06:15:37 pm »

Templeton. (:
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: