RuckaScape
March 28, 2024, 11:33:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Guys Nick is better than me at everything!

Know it!

Home Help Search Staff Page Login Register  

Forum Rules Outline

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Rules Outline  (Read 113 times)
Nick
[move]I h4x u dawg[/move]
Mithril Poster

Respect: 0

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2010, 11:11:49 pm »

Forum Policy

In order to maintain the pleasant atmosphere of our community, I have created a general forum rules list. This list covers the basic rules for forum behavior, and is an agreement all members are held to. Please note that by posting within our forums, you are consenting to follow the below rules. Those found in violation of the forum rules will be subject to mutes, bans, and triggers. Also, by posting you've agreed, in regards to the in game server, you may or may not face punishment for forum breach of policy.

No posting of animated logos allowed. If anyone found violation of this, it will be removed. If removed more than twice, you will face administrative actions. These animated posts/signatures slow down the forum, so they must be removed. Sorry for any inconvenience, but it's neccesary.

Posting

1) Posts may not contain material in violation of the SMF Simple Machines LLC Terms of Service (TOS):

Offensive remarks towards specific members, staff, or generalized groupings, short posts in which contain "lol" "ya" etc.. this will not be tolerated by anyone, racial jokes, grossly sexual jokes, excessive language, adult material in any form, written or visual, personal websites/forums, copyrighted materials, instructions for illegal activities (downloading illegal music for example), advertisements or recruitment messages, messages solely in a language other than English, spamming or commonly known as repetative jibberish, or anything related to that. 

2) Both positive and negative comments are welcome. Negative comments should be made in a constructive manner.

3) For normal members, reports of a policy violation should be sent via personal message to the acting Moderator of the area or to a staff member. Do NOT create a report of a forum post in the Report In-Game Rule Breakers section!

4) Should a situation occur where a member of staff has broken the policy or section rules, the owners will deal with it after YOU report it. Other members should avoid posting, as they risk getting involved. This includes such posts as "This should be locked", "Wrong board", and "Don't double post". Instead, members should report violations quickly as described in Part 3.

5) When postingpay attention to your grammar and spelling. The post should be readable and the message clear. Not doing so may give a misleading observation of your post.

6) Topic titles should not contain extra exclamation and/or question marks or be entirely capitalized.

7) Be nice

Personal Messages

1) Private Messages are subject to the rules of public posts. All material banned from public posts are subsequently banned from private messages. See Posting Part 1 for further explanation.

2) Recruitment for other forums, code/image requests and advertisements are strictly prohibited unless special permission is given by a member of the staff. Those found in violation of this will be given a warning. Repeat offenders will be banned.

Member Profiles

1) The staff reserve the right to remove signatures for any reason judged suitable by the mods, admins, or owners.

Penalties

1) Posts which break policy may be removed, locked, or edited by a staff member. Staff members will provide a reason before taking action. If unsure, the member should private message a mod, admin, or an owner.

**Please be aware the locking of a post is not a severe punishment. Members are merely expected to learn from the mistakes.**

2) Persistent offenders will be banned. The length of the ban is left to the decision of the owners and co-owners.

3) Those found evading bans will remain banned permanently unless under special circumstances.

4) We reserves the right to ban without warning in extreme cases.

Owners have the permission to avoid using the rules at any time deemed neccesary.
Report Spam   Logged

It's like Google with benefits! All you have to do is use their search engine. Every time you search you have a chance to win! There are a ton of other ways to win points. When you get enough you can obtain items like iPhones, iPads, Wiis, jewelry, and a ton of other stuff. It is completely legit and safe! I have used it for a little over two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I've won an item in the sweepstakes and have redeemed other prize from the store. Send me a message if you have any questions or if you sign up. All you have to do is click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page. Good luck.
Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

Respect: 9001

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 11:52:50 pm »

5) When postingpay attention to your grammar and spelling. The post should be readable and the message clear. Not doing so may give a misleading observation of your post.

Failed hard there? "postingpay" rofl ily  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

I jizz right in my pants every time you're next to me.
And when we're holding hands it's like havin' sex with me.

I'M THE FUCKIN OWNER I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!
Nick
Mithril Poster

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 12:38:48 am »

You actually read the rules? I don't expect anyone to read them, let alone the owner! They're just there so that we seem well organized! Like we care what people do on here?
Report Spam   Logged

It's like Google with benefits! All you have to do is use their search engine. Every time you search you have a chance to win! There are a ton of other ways to win points. When you get enough you can obtain items like iPhones, iPads, Wiis, jewelry, and a ton of other stuff. It is completely legit and safe! I have used it for a little over two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I've won an item in the sweepstakes and have redeemed other prize from the store. Send me a message if you have any questions or if you sign up. All you have to do is click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page. Good luck.
Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 01:07:11 am »

IKR I was just scanning over it and I was like, "oh snap you failed."
Report Spam   Logged

Nick
Mithril Poster

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2010, 01:37:27 am »

Lol, I like which rule it was under. "Please make your posts readable..."
Report Spam   Logged

Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2010, 02:26:10 am »

Yeah that was my point rofl
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: