RuckaScape
April 19, 2024, 03:55:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Guys Nick is better than me at everything!

Know it!

Home Help Search Staff Page Login Register  

Rule 1: Name Rule

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rule 1: Name Rule  (Read 53 times)
Nick
[move]I h4x u dawg[/move]
Mithril Poster

Respect: 0

View Profile
« on: July 16, 2010, 11:47:12 pm »

Rule 1: Name Rule

The following names are banned from use in front of Nick:

Banjo Hick
Ry60003333
Mod Dichach
Bill

If you are seen saying any of these names in front of me on the forum or in game you will be at the mercy of myself and myself only. I have the self appointed right to "pwn" you if you say any of these names. You are allowed to say these names, but not in front of me. You can say them on the forum, but if I end up seeing it you will receive a 10% warning*. If you are seen saying these names in game by myself then you will be muted until I leave*.

* If you tattle on anyone on the forums you will receive a 20% warning. If you tattle on someone in game then you will receive a 2 day mute. The people being tattled on will not be punished.
Report Spam   Logged

It's like Google with benefits! All you have to do is use their search engine. Every time you search you have a chance to win! There are a ton of other ways to win points. When you get enough you can obtain items like iPhones, iPads, Wiis, jewelry, and a ton of other stuff. It is completely legit and safe! I have used it for a little over two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I've won an item in the sweepstakes and have redeemed other prize from the store. Send me a message if you have any questions or if you sign up. All you have to do is click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page. Good luck.
Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

Respect: 9001

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 11:50:11 pm »

OMFG aren't you that guy Banjo Hick? You know, from that game owned by Ry60003333!? With those two admin guys Mod Dichach and Bill??!?!?!? Can I have your autograph!?!?

*reviews post*

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

I jizz right in my pants every time you're next to me.
And when we're holding hands it's like havin' sex with me.

I'M THE FUCKIN OWNER I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: