RuckaScape
March 28, 2024, 01:29:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Guys Nick is better than me at everything!

Know it!

Home Help Search Staff Page Login Register  

Post a Picture of Yourself

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Post a Picture of Yourself  (Read 44 times)
Nick
[move]I h4x u dawg[/move]
Mithril Poster

Respect: 0

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2010, 01:02:35 am »

Show what you look like! I cannot since I don't have a camera or a even a computer at the moment...

Credits to X
Report Spam   Logged

It's like Google with benefits! All you have to do is use their search engine. Every time you search you have a chance to win! There are a ton of other ways to win points. When you get enough you can obtain items like iPhones, iPads, Wiis, jewelry, and a ton of other stuff. It is completely legit and safe! I have used it for a little over two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I've won an item in the sweepstakes and have redeemed other prize from the store. Send me a message if you have any questions or if you sign up. All you have to do is click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page. Good luck.
Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

Respect: 9001

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 01:25:50 am »

Maybe some other time...
Report Spam   Logged

I jizz right in my pants every time you're next to me.
And when we're holding hands it's like havin' sex with me.

I'M THE FUCKIN OWNER I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!
Nick
[move]I h4x u dawg[/move]
Mithril Poster

Respect: 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 01:47:15 am »

Lol, doesn't bother me. At least you're doing it, haha. If I wasn't so lazy I'd use my sisters camera and take a pic, but nahhh. Besides, y'all don't deserve to see the utter beauty of my face. It'd make you all shit your pants...
Report Spam   Logged

It's like Google with benefits! All you have to do is use their search engine. Every time you search you have a chance to win! There are a ton of other ways to win points. When you get enough you can obtain items like iPhones, iPads, Wiis, jewelry, and a ton of other stuff. It is completely legit and safe! I have used it for a little over two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I've won an item in the sweepstakes and have redeemed other prize from the store. Send me a message if you have any questions or if you sign up. All you have to do is click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page. Good luck.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: