RuckaScape
March 28, 2024, 10:52:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Click here to apply for a staff position.

Home Help Search Staff Page Login Register  

GET THE FUCK OFF MY FORUM YOU STUPID SHE MALE!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GET THE FUCK OFF MY FORUM YOU STUPID SHE MALE!  (Read 419 times)
Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

Respect: 9001

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2010, 12:51:01 am »

WTF!!

FUCK YOU JUSTIN BEIBER FAGGOT!
Report Spam   Logged

I jizz right in my pants every time you're next to me.
And when we're holding hands it's like havin' sex with me.

I'M THE FUCKIN OWNER I'LL DO WHAT I WANT!
Nick
[move]I h4x u dawg[/move]
Mithril Poster

Respect: 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 12:59:04 am »

One of the ads gave me the option to hook up with a Jewish women... I threw my iTouch at my wall because of the disgrace it tried to administer to me.
Report Spam   Logged

It's like Google with benefits! All you have to do is use their search engine. Every time you search you have a chance to win! There are a ton of other ways to win points. When you get enough you can obtain items like iPhones, iPads, Wiis, jewelry, and a ton of other stuff. It is completely legit and safe! I have used it for a little over two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I've won an item in the sweepstakes and have redeemed other prize from the store. Send me a message if you have any questions or if you sign up. All you have to do is click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page. Good luck.
Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 12:59:54 am »

OMG I NEED MONEY SO I CAN DISABLE THESE ADS!
Report Spam   Logged

Nick
Mithril Poster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2010, 01:01:56 am »

Hahahaaaa... After you do that you can get more money and then host ads and YOU gain money. Ryan did it and now he's a billionaire still broke.
Report Spam   Logged

It's like Google with benefits! All you have to do is use their search engine. Every time you search you have a chance to win! There are a ton of other ways to win points. When you get enough you can obtain items like iPhones, iPads, Wiis, jewelry, and a ton of other stuff. It is completely legit and safe! I have used it for a little over two months and I haven't had any issues with it. I've won an item in the sweepstakes and have redeemed other prize from the store. Send me a message if you have any questions or if you sign up. All you have to do is click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page. Good luck.
Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 01:03:57 am »

Hahaha that's why I'm not an idiot and unlike him, I will actually give people things for donating.. -.-
Report Spam   Logged

Nick
Mithril Poster

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2010, 01:05:55 am »

Lol, he gives them a title on the forum... FAIL!!! Oh, and no one will donate... You need to have members for them to donate.. :|
Report Spam   Logged

Kane
Masta 69
Owner of RuckaScape
Mithril Poster

LOOK! It's over 9000!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 01:13:24 am »

Donaters for RuckaScape get:

Forum Title
Donor Status (Ability to wear some items)
Can purchase lots of good items Smiley
Get a better chance at staff
Slightly higher rights on forums
Ability to buy maxed stats/account
Other shit I'll think of later
Report Spam   Logged

Nick
Mithril Poster

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 01:59:26 am »

You gain automatic Moderator of the Rule. I'm gonna make a topic about it...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: